Saturday, July 19, 2008

Request

First, Happy Anniversary Jared and Michelle (sorry this is coming late) I hope that you did something fun and exciting for the big day.

So, now that Mom and Dad are home from vacation I have two requests. First, could you please update the timeline! Not all of the links work... in fact very few that I've tried to look at have. So PLEASE fix that. Second, I want to see videos!!! I keep hearing about these cute videos of Stevie and Allie and then Trina was saying how you were taking videos while you were there. I want to see videos!!! And I would also love to see some of our old family videos up for viewing. (I know, I'm demanding.)

Love,
T

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, we've been on vacation since Wednesday, so that's fun and exciting. For our anniversary, we ditched the kids at Grandma's and went out for dinner and a movie and a night to ourselves.