Thursday, January 01, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Hooray! I manged to get on this time. Sometimes I can't get on to the website to post or comment. We'll see how it goes, now. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas; I certainly did. It was great having three grandchildren here and watching them. Christmas morning with little ones is so much fun.

I'm working on setting some goals for the new year. I think 2009 is going to be a much healthier year for me. I hope to accomplish a few more things on my 100 list.
I'm looking forward to the reunion in the summer. We still don't have an exact date for it. I sure hope everyone can come and join us.

I have several updates to get on my page and I'll work on them in the next few days. I need to answer the questions I've asked and some of you have answered. Now it's time for that special question you've all been waiting for. What did you learn in 2008? I'll work on that question first then get back to the others.

Sure do love you all.

MOM

No comments: