Monday, January 12, 2009

I made it a goal

So I'd better post on here. It's one of my resolutions to write on the Family and Sisters blogs at least once a week. I didn't actually set this goal until after January 1st. Since my birthday isn't until the 14th I think that the new year can start then for me.
My other resolutions are
1) Write in journal at least once a week. I really need to work on this one.
2) Drink a half gallon of water a day. I have a half gallon water bottle to help me with this. I usually drink about half of it in a day. I did meet this goal once. I've been doing this for about two weeks.
3) Exercise for 30 minutes three times a week. I haven't this one yet but I'm planning to soon.
4) Write to my friends who are on missions at least once a month. This would include my friend Amy Christensen (Spain) who gets home March 11, Sister Jennifer Lee my former companion who gets home March 25, and Sarah Durtschi who leaves for Temple Square February 18. And any other friends who leave this year.

Since Jared hid my blog, I guess I'll have to post any big news on here :P

No comments: