Friday, January 16, 2009

Updates at last

I finally did a few things on my page. I have a few more to do but I thought I'd let you know now anyway. I have a new question answered and I updated my favorites page. When I first put that section up I thought it would be easy to think of categories to list favorites in. It's not easy. If anyone has suggestions I'd be glad to think about them.

Tonight we are watching Joshy while his mom and dad have a night away for Nathan's birthday. When we first put him to bed I thought what a simple task that was. Then he started calling for Grandpa. After 5 or 10 minutes Grandpa gave in and went and got him so now they're watching TV together and will probably both fall asleep in the recliner, soon. I sure do love spending time with my grandchildren.

Sorry about the scare this past week. The doctors didn't find anything wrong and I'm feeling much better. Thanks for all the calls and prayers.

Love always,
MOM

No comments: