Monday, December 15, 2008

Sweet

Yesterday I sang a duet with a girl in my ward for our ward Christmas program. It just so happens that this girl is the older sister of one of my former students (small world I know). We sang, and did well (and then today I came down with a cold.) Anyway, I saw her at FHE tonight and told her about all the compliments I had gotten (and therefore she had gotten also since we sang together.) A few minutes later she came up to me and said, "hey I've been meaning to tell you this.... I mentioned to Emily (her sister that I taught) how we were singing together and she told me that you were her favorite teacher and always would be." That pretty much melted my heart. You can all say "awww" now.

4 comments:

Frank and Evelyn said...

Awww!

Anonymous said...

What did you sing? Was it "Everything is Shiny"?

Oh, and awww.

Mindy Sebastian said...

Awwwwww!

tawngap said...

No, Jared, it was in church at sacrament meeting, so it was an arrangement of "Still, Still, Still"