Thursday, December 11, 2008

Packages

Well... packages are on their way to Florida, Maryland, Texas and Canada. I even had to fill out customs on the Canadian one. Woohoo. It came to a whopping $30 to mail the four packages, so I hope you are all happy and that they get there before Christmas. They asked if I wanted to get e-mail notification when they had been delievered for an extra charge. I said no, because I figured that you would all e-mail me and let me know when the packages got there. So... this is my asking for e-mail (or blog, or phone call or smoke signal... just kidding) confirmation that the package arrived.

Thanks!

And for all of those who will be in Oregon. Please, just let me know that I've arrived home safely with your presents on Christmas morning and that it isn't just a fabulous dream!

No comments: