Thursday, August 07, 2008

What happened to Thanksgiving?

or even Labor Day and Halloween for that matter? For Labor day I kind of want to go to the coast again. Last year we saw whales. I also kind of don't want to go in case I don't see any whales. I don't want to be disappointed. For Halloween these past couple of years we've been going out to Robin Wirfs. We might do that again, but it is tough with Joshua and his bedtime. Thanksgiving and Christmas ... I am not sure where we will end up. I will post nothing about where we are thinking we are going to be because I don't want people to come back to this post and use it against me. Pretty much I don't know.

Don't forget the Olympics start tomorrow.

1 comment:

Skippy said...

Holy crap! I forgot about the most important part of this message. Tawnia- I would like to see you for the holidays. My apologies for not expressing this more freely. I will never assume a "goes without saying" desire for you.

Love
-the best kid brother