Thursday, August 07, 2008

responding to Tawnia's post

Here I am, so nyah! And pfff!! that Amanda is the only person who has expressed interest in seeing you for the holidays. We talked about your Christmas plans a long time ago and you said that you wanted to stay in Oregon this year since you weren't at home last year. So therefore, I invited someone else to join us for Christmas (one of Adam's sisters) because I didn't know you wanted it as an option. So there!

I thought the gift exchange last year went well and I was going to bring it up again, but not for another couple of months. I'd also like to do the book exchange with the grandkids again, if that's okay with Eric, Jared, and Nathan. I liked having the girls exchange gifts with their cousins - it helps make them a little more real to each other when they literally go for years without seeing each other.

Anything else?

No comments: