Friday, June 04, 2010

update

FYI - I updated my personal blog today after about 2 weeks with multiple back-dated posts and lots of pictures, including our new family portraits that Dad shot and Mindy manipulated for us. Thanks, Dad and Mindy!

It's been rather quiet this week with getting used to having no extra people around. We had a new friend over on Tuesday - a family just moved into our ward and they have a daughter who's only 2 months older than Summer. We had her over for a few hours while their moving truck was being unloaded. Other than that, it's just been the normal stuff. Not really anything adventurous.

I've been reading a lot - both with the girls and for myself. I just finished book #9 for the year - well, technically I finished 8 because I opted to not finish one of them because I didn't like it (Cold Mountain). And 2 of the 8, I started last year and didn't finish them until now. One of them was a Civil War book that I kept starting and stopping - I finally beat that one. I can read only so much about General McClellan - as in, a couple of pages - before I want to throw the book at the wall. He was such an neurotic idiot!

No comments: