Wednesday, June 09, 2010

An adventure . . . maybe

It might become a great adventure or nothing. We'll see.

Anyway, I was on Facebook and saw a post from the NaNoWriMo page announcing a new job opening for their company (the Office of Letters and Light). I've looked at their occasional openings before, but I've never been qualified.

This time, I was. So I sent them a cover letter and now I'm hoping. If I got the job, I'd have to move to Berkeley, California. (That's just north of Oakland.) For this job, I'd move. It also pays three times as much as I'd make on my current job in a year.

To give you an idea about the nature of this company, I think mentioning I have a blue spork-wielding bunny called Plot is a good idea. (The sporks are a recent addition; Clarissa gave me several she and Jeremy got when they went out to eat.)

Other than that, my job schedule is going to be a little crazy for the next few weeks. One of my coworkers is off due to medical reasons and others are going on vacations, so I'll have to fill in on days. This includes a couple of Sundays. But I will be able to attend the stake temple night.

1 comment:

Mindy Sebastian said...

Where do you get blue sporks?