Sunday, May 03, 2009

my personal blog

I'm going private with my personal blog tomorrow. I've just had a feeling the past few days that it's time to make it private. If you have a particular email that you want me to send your reader invite to that may not be the email I regularly send things to, please email me at my yahoo address.

Also, Eric/Jared/Nathan - let me know if I need to send a second invite for your wife, or if just the one to you will suffice. Mindy, I'm also happy to send a reader invite to Aaron if he wants, but I need an email for him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The address to use for me is jared235@gmail.com. Don't worry about Michelle, she hardly reads this one, much less any of the other blogs. I let her know what's going on with everyone, though.

Skippy said...

You can send the invite to skipandapalmer@gmail.com