Sunday, May 17, 2009

Baby-sitting

Hello, family. Just thought I'd give you an update on the latest adventure of my life.

A couple of weeks ago, while attending FHE at the branch, I sat next to Kendra, and she said she needed someone who could watch her baby daughter a couple times a week so she could do some studying. And I felt that as her visiting teacher, I had a responsibility towards her. And it would have the added bonuses of getting me out of the house a couple times a week and she would give me (and Clarissa) rides to FHE and institute. So I figured it was a pretty good deal all the way around.

Mostly, I help feed and change her baby, Elli, who's just starting to crawl. She's really cute. And I'll push around her stroller all over the neighborhood at the north end of town, so I get some exercise. (Note to me: bring a hat next time. I singed the top of my head.)

No comments: