Saturday, February 23, 2013

Reunion 2013??

I don't know what I want from Mom and Dad's yet but I am planning on being at there place for the month of June and the first half of July.  It would be really cool if EVERYONE came.  I'm still willing to fly out and drive Trina and her girls across the country if she wants me to do that.  If we all gather together then we can all go through things together and hopefully everyone will come out happy and relatively unscathed.  Also, it would be fun to go on a bunch of hikes and take a trip to the coast and do all that other great Oregon stuff that we won't be able to do as easily once Mom and Dad are no longer living out there.

Any thoughts on this idea?

Oh wait, I thought of something I want, my strawberry shortcake blanket.


 

3 comments:

Eric said...

I'm flying out the weekend of May 4.

treen said...

YAY, Eric.

treen said...

Um, Tawnia,I think that is Summer's.