Monday, August 29, 2011

Requests

Trina started the Christmas things going so I thought I'd put my two cents in. I have a couple of ideas of gifts for the grandkids but I need some help from you. I need to know the kids t-shirt sizes. I also need their head measurements. How big around is each kids head? And I need their favorite colors. I think that's it for now. I'm not promising anything but I'll try to make them something. Dad would also like any pictures or videos you took during our reunions this summer including coming and going. It would be nice if you could tell us when and where they were taken. I've pulled some off Trina's blog and off facebook but the resolution is lower when you do it that way so if you could put them on the FTP that would be best. I made a folder on the main page to put them in, "Palmer Reunion 2011".

Thanks, MOM

No comments: