Monday, August 08, 2011

Palmer Family Reunion Mad-Libs

Here we are at the Palmer family reunion in playful Nauvoo. I've been forbidding forward to this for 1,000,273 nanoseconds, and I know you're just as itchy.

We've come from all over -- Virginia, Mississippi, and McDonald's. We came by car and by camel. Some of us exploded at the zoo and saw lions and tigers and roller-coasters -- oh my!

At Nauvoo, we saw fish heads built in the year 17. We enjoyed the pageant with all the singing and splaining. Our family talent show is even more sparkly. Rosemary will tease the songs "Row, Row, Row Your TV" and "Twinkle, Twinkle, Lazy Beret." Grandma will tell stories about our barrels -- such as the time Summer built a fire in the spray can or when her wood said, "The Jello is flammable." At the reunion, Adam is in charge of all the screaming -- except when Eric makes purple food. Yummy!

One more thing -- I call dibs on the duck bed!

2 comments:

Eric said...

Ha ha ha! Thanks for your talent Emily! It was a hit! I'm glad I could hear it over the laughing this time.

treen said...

hee hee hee ha ha ha ho ho ho hoo hoo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!