Sunday, May 29, 2011

Video challenge!

I know, it's not June quite yet, but our school year has ended, so it's close enough for me.

Our sixth and final video challenge is called... "RANDOM DANCING!!!"

In recap, the challenges are all as follows:
1. I'm a Little Teapot
2. What's Your Sign?
3. Pump your own gas
4. Tell a joke
5. Oops!
6. Random Dancing!!!

So far, I've gotten videos from Mom, Dad, Emily, Trina, and Tawnia. I'd love to see some videos from everyone - you don't even have to do all of them! We just really want to have everyone involved in what is shaping up to be a really fun project. I think everyone will love the result, even more so if you took part in it. Eric, Nate, Mindy, Clarissa, I'm talking to you.

That being said.... I need to impose a deadline. I want to have all the videos compiled and edited so we can watch them at the reunion, and I'm going to need some time to get that done. Therefore, I need to have all your videos filmed and sent to me (just upload them to the ftp folder and let me know) by the end of June. That way, I can edit them all together in July in time for the reunion.

No comments: