Saturday, May 14, 2011

Question

Hey Everyone,

I need a head count of who is completing and/or attempting my challenge so that I can make my final decision on how to do prizes. I have some ideas but I'm not sure which to go with.

As for myself, I'm less than 30 chapters of being back to where I was in the Book of Mormon when Mom made the challenge so that one is almost completed. I've filmed one of the videos for Jared's challenge but still need to do the others.... maybe today? And I don't think I'm going to get to Trina's challenge. At this point I'm in the midst of packing things and giving things away as quickly as possible so that I can leave for the summer. And I am trying to memorize the Proclamation on the Family.

It's not to late for anyone else to make a challenge. It doesn't have to be anything big and the prize doesn't have to be anything huge either. (Something from the dollar store or even a hug for a smaller challenge, OR you could serenade the person that does the best whatever with a song you made up for them.... on the spot.) So yeah, let's do some more fun challenges if you'd like.... even those of us who have already made challenges. I'm really enjoying Jared's challenge and can't wait to see the videos.

Love you all! Can't wait to see all of you at some point this summer.

Love,
Tawnia

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We'll be working on it for Family Home Evening this week.