Thursday, October 07, 2010

Reunion

Not to ruin things but at this time, Jeremy and I will not be going to Nauvoo this summer. We do not have enough money to do it. Yes, Jeremy may have gotten a better job (training hasn't started yet) but it is a temp to hire so he probably wouldn't get vacation time until later. Also, Jeremy and I will be getting sealed on our first anniversary, July, 9 2011. I'd actually like to see all of you there.
So as of right now, the only way we would be going to Nauvoo is if someone else paid our way, and if Jeremy got time off work.

2 comments:

tawngap said...

Hmmmm.... July 9. I do believe I'll be in the middle of another horrendous summer of classes. Which is why we are doing Nauvoo at the end of July. We'd still love to see you there. Please continue to keep it as an option. Maybe Jeremy will be able to get the time off at that point.

treen said...

Ditto to Tawnia ... about keeping the trip as an option because the reunion is still 10 months away. Lots of time to get the vacation time situation figured out.

Not ditto to her horrendous classes, unless homeschooling turns out to be harder than I think.