Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Another Challenge

First of all I want to thank Tawnia for coming up with this idea. I accept Tawnia's challenge. I also like several of the suggestions she made and have chosen one of them to be my challenge for the reunion. I challenge everyone to read the Book of Mormon. If you read it as a family it will count for everyone who is there and awake during reading time. The prize will be a special scripture bookmark that I'll make for each one who accepts and completes this challenge, so let me know if you're going to do it so I know how many to make. Anyone who makes a challenge should take their own challenge. It wouldn't be right to challenge you to read the Book of Mormon and not do so myself. So let's see how I do, too. I know a couple of people who are planning to read it between now and the end of the year but my challenge is to have it read by the reunion. If you're almost finished read it again but if you're somewhere in 1st Nephi you don't need to start over unless you want to. What other challenges are we going to have?

2 comments:

tawngap said...

What if I'm in Alma Chapter 60?

Frank and Evelyn said...

I've been thinking about that. If you're already well into your reading of the Book of Mormon you have a couple of choices. You can either start over from the beginning and read it before the reunion or you can continue from where you are and start again reading at least to that point to complete the challenge. Write down where you need to be by reunion time. So Tawnia, if you're in Alma Chapter 60 you'd have to be back to that point again by the reunion. Make sense?