Sunday, October 17, 2010

Challenge #1

Okay - so I haven't heard a whole lot of feedback on these challenges but what I have heard has been positive. So I'm going to go ahead and make the first challenge. It might take you all the way until next July to get it done.

The challenge is to memorize "The Family: A Proclamation to the World." I've done it before but no longer have it memorized.... so yes, I'll be completing the challenge as well.

Part of the reason for this challenge is because so many of the talks at conference (both General and Stake) seemed to be focused on the family and protecting the family. The proclamation is a good recipe on how to protect your family, so it seems a good thing to memorize.

I'm not sure what the prize will be yet so I can't tell you what it is. I'll try to make it something good.... though isn't memorizing this whole thing a prize in itself? Anyway, everyone is invited to participate, even Brooke, Bryan, and any of the little ones that want to try it.

Don't have a copy of it? Well, go to lds.org and there is a link on the left-hand side bar.

No comments: