Monday, August 03, 2009

home

We're back from Charlottesville, and now I will spend the next week digging us out of the disaster that is our open luggage and dirty laundry. And that's when Summer and Marnie leave me alone for 5 minutes instead of wanting me to read to them or paint or some other activity that requires my full attention. I'll send out an email when I get around to getting the vacation pictures posted on my personal blog - with the way our morning is already going (and it's not even 9 am yet), I'll be surprised if I even get them downloaded today. At least my first trip to the grocery store is already done! We dropped off Adam at 7:15 this morning and went straight to the store. We came out of the store at 8:04 am, and it was already 85 degrees and 80% humidity. Hooray. When it's already too hot and muggy to go to the park at 8 am, you know you're in for a bad day. (Week? Month?)

No comments: