Sunday, June 21, 2009

Tammi has the girls

Officially the girls are returned to their mom on July 6th but they are currently at her home. They will come down here for one more night, this coming Tuesday, to pack up all of their stuff. We'll haul it to Aloha on Wednesday and Emily and Clarissa can rearrange their things. We've had Hailey, Nicole and Naomi for three months and have had our ups and downs. I think it's time for them to be with their mom, she hasn't had them for a very long time. I'm sure she'll have some challenges but it will all work out.

We may take a little vacation to celebrate but I'm not sure where or when. Any suggestions? Now I can concentrate on reunion planning and getting things ready for Christmas. I have plenty to do to keep me busy. Maybe I'll even work on my webpage a little more often. Take care.

Love ya,
MOM

1 comment:

Skippy said...

that was very good of you to take the girls in Mom. I think they left right in time too (for the girls' and your sakes).