Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Reunion

So I know that Trina is all gung-ho about the Christmas reunion since she'll be there, but are we planning anything fun and exciting for this summer's reunion? I'd like to hike Silver Creek and go to the beach prior to going up to Washington. And I'll definitely be driving seperately to Washington because I have a friend to visit in Seattle. And then I'm thinking that I'll go from the reunion down to my friends in Vancouver. And leave from Vancouver to drive to Rexburg to see Eric, Laurel, Stevie, and Allie. And then get home after that. Any thoughts on all this? -- T

3 comments:

Mindy Sebastian said...

I'm all for that, Tawnia! Silver Creek and the beach are my favorite places to go. I'm not sure how long I'll be there before the reunion though. If Aaron doesn't come, then I can be there a few days extra, but if he does, he'll take the minimum amount of days off, so we'd probably just drive straight to the reunion.

Skippy said...

How long prior to the reunion are you going to be here? We'd love to do stuff, but just need to know when you'll be here.

tawngap said...

I haven't decided yet. I have finals through July 31st and then I have to have my classroom set up and ready to go for the new school year before I leave because there is an open house while I'm gone. So it could be as early as August first or as late as August 8th.