Sunday, September 11, 2011

time for the baby guesses

I'm now 35 weeks and I've been having contractions since we got back from Nauvoo over a month ago. I'm gearing up for labor-mode, so if you're going to make guesses as to when Tenley will arrive and her length/weight, whatever statistics you're shooting for ... now would be the time to do it.

Based on all the scheduling issues we have around here these days, I'm hoping she comes either on the weekend of Sept 24th/25th, or Wednesday the 28th. Well heck, I hope she comes on the weekend just so I'm done - I'd kind of like to resume breathing sooner rather than later. That means, of course, that she'll come on Mon/Tues (26/27) like all of her sisters even though those are the worst days for her to come. Mondays and Tuesdays are our busiest days for being out of the house with regularly scheduled things - Summer's dance, Marnie's dance, a music class, and the library. Plus, Adam has some stuff at work those two particular days.

Happy guessing!

9 comments:

Emily said...

I guess that Tenley will be born on October 10. She will weigh 7 pounds.

Skippy said...

when is the due date? September 30, 7 lbs 2 oz, 19.5 inches. And you change her name to Michael.

treen said...

The due date is officially Oct 15. I hit 37 weeks on Sept 24 and that's my marker for the all-clear for her to come any time after that.

tawngap said...

I will guess September 27, 6 lbs 5 oz, 19 inches, with blue eyes and red hair.

Frank and Evelyn said...

Dad say Sep 29, 6 lbs. even. Mom's guess: Sep 25, and she'll be your 5# bag of sugar with curly blond hair.

Eric said...

Eric's guess: Oct 11. 7 lb. 1 oz.

Amanda Palmer said...

My guess is October 15th - 7lbs 6oz. I think she'll come out with blue eyes (as they all usually do...), but I think that this time Adam is finally gonna get a brown-eyed baby! But of course, you'll have to wait and see.

Eric said...

Who's the winner??? Woot!

Eric said...

To be fair, I won the date, but Emily was closest on the weight (but I was a close second!) I hadn't realized that until today though. I forgot what I guessed.