Wednesday, February 02, 2011

New Challenge!


Happy Groundhog's Day!

Here is your video challenge for February. I call it What's Your Sign?

Find a sign that is funny or ridiculous in some way. Be sure and get yourselves in the video, to prove that you actually found the sign in real life, and not just on the internet like I did with the picture here.

As a backup plan, if you are not able to find a funny sign, then you could always find a regular sign, and MAKE it funny in some way. (I mean reading it or acting it out or something, not drawing cartoon characters on it.)

1 comment:

treen said...

I TOTALLY have a sign for this one! Someone local posted it on Facebook recently and it cracked me up. Can't wait to take Tawnia to see it (and she will collect our video, I suppose, since she has video capacity and I don't) - she's going to laugh pretty hard too.