Wednesday, December 16, 2009

package inventory

So I know what's where ...

I have received a box from Tawnia, the stockings from Mom, and an envelope from Emily. Emily, you said that it's our exchange gift as well as our card, so I just stuck it in the bag of stocking stuff for the girls and I'll put it in Adam's stocking to open on Christmas.

I put the box to Nathan's house in the mail yesterday (finally) - it should be there by the end of this week. It has our exchange gifts for Nathan and Joshy, and a big envelope for everyone at Mom and Dad's house. That has the moola for Mom and Dad's cruise and for Mindy's wedding gift.

Amanda, are you sending our book exchange here or to Eric's? Where should we be watching for it?

And I talked to Michelle about sending our other book exchange straight to Eric's house, because they also have Stevie.

Did I miss anything?

2 comments:

Amanda Palmer said...

Trina - we're sending it to Virginia...and hope hope hoping it'll get there on time! I hope we'll get the box of stuff to go to Lafayette before we leave for Washington, but I bet we will - I'm sure things will all work out.

Love ya!
Manda

Amanda Palmer said...

By the way, about 20 minutes after I read your post, we got our package! Thanks :c)