Monday, December 21, 2009

Getting Ready for Christmas

This last weekend has been pretty busy. On Saturday, we had about three hours of choir practice. Then Mom and I went to a baptism. And in the evening, we went to the ward Christmas party. Lots of desserts, and Joshua and Henry got to meet Santa.

Then on Sunday, we had our ward Christmas program. For those who could not make it, I put a video on Facebook of me singing my solo: "Would I Know my Savior?" In nursery that day, there were eleven kids.

Today, I made cookie mix. The first batch of cookies is baked. (We need to buy chocolate chips to make some others.) And for FHE, the young single adults helped bag toys at the Salvation Army. There were so many people working that we were done in almost no time. It was still fun.

No comments: