Monday, October 28, 2013

the Caudles' house

Family history question 1:
Please describe the home in which you currently live. 

SUMMER
Our house is really, really cool. We have a basement and a really big living room and a HUGE backyard! I have my clubhouse in the backyard. It's in an evergreen bush. Today, the others and I found a really cool place. I discovered it so it's part of my part of the clubhouse. We all have our own part of the clubhouse. I got a higher part than anyone.

MARNIE
Our house is great. Our basement is nice. It's got lots of toys. The toys are mine and my sisters'. My bedroom has yellow walls and my bunkbed is pink. I sleep in the middle and Summer sleeps at the top. Jenna sleeps in a bed that's slid under my bed. It's right at my pillow. My room has butterflies over the closets, and some pretty flowers and more butterflies and a bee on my lightswitch cover. It's white.

JENNA
We have books on the shelf in the playroom. I like to play downstairs in the basement. That's where the toys are. The computer is in the living room. The lights on the living room ceiling are like jingle bells. The kitchen is blond like me. White and green. The frigerator is white like the freezer. When Miriam comes to our house, she eats her favorite breakfast at our house. There's computer games and movies to watch on the computer. The piano has stuff on the top.

TENLEY
Piano.

TRINA & ADAM
We're very happy with our big house! The upstairs has all of our main living space. We have 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. The girls all share one big bedroom, and the 3rd bedroom is currently the sewing and guest room. We have an okay-sized kitchen with an eating area and a sliding glass door out onto the deck. The formal dining room has been changed to our reading room. It has bookcases all the way around. Our very large living room currently has just the computer desk, a couple of small bookcases, and the piano. We're still figuring out furniture for that part of the house. The downstairs is just 3 rooms - a big playroom, a storage room with the laundry area, and the garage.

Outside, we're on a corner lot in the suburbs of Hartford CT. We have 3/4 acre, so our yard is HUGE! We have TONS of trees - over 50. There are oak, hickory, maple, pine, and cedar. We're definitely planning to put in a garden next spring, and Adam is going to build a tree house in the back corner.

1 comment:

Skippy said...

You're house sounds awesome! Can't wait to see it!