Sunday, March 27, 2011

reunion challenges

Just out of curiosity... who all is participating in the challenges for the family reunion?

We're not doing Trina's food storage challenge, but Brooke, Bryan, and I are all working on the Book of Mormon challenge.

I'm still planning to memorize the Proclamation. (Brooke thinks it's too much and wants to keep working on the Articles of Faith.)

As for my video challenges, we're going to do them, and I've already gotten videos from Mom and Dad and Emily. I know Trina and Tawnia are going to do them this week. Is anyone else doing them? I'd love to see videos from Eric, Nate, Mindy, and Clarissa. Even if you can't make it to the reunion, we'd love to "see" you there!

3 comments:

Skippy said...

We're going to do the videos! Promise! No guarantees that they'll be spread out across the months...but we'll do them.

Skippy said...

oh, and it was amanda that said that, not skippy.

Anonymous said...

Okay! I'll be looking for them, Skippy - er, Amanda!