Sunday, November 01, 2009

2009 gift exchanges

With Halloween done now ... here's the list for the Christmas gift exchanges:

SIBLING GIFT EXCHANGE
Trina & Adam - Nathan & Amanda
Eric & Laurel - Jared & Michelle
Jared & Michelle - Clarissa
Tawnia - Mindy & Aaron
Emily - Trina & Adam
Nathan & Amanda - Tawnia
Mindy & Aaron - Emily
Clarissa - Eric & Laurel

Mindy suggested ANYTHING food related ... cookbooks, cooking utensils with recipes, new dish towels, gift card to a restaurant, even a box of chocolates. (That enough ideas to get you started?) Any opposition to this? Speak up quick, or we're going with food.

COUSIN BOOK EXCHANGE
Summer - Allie
Rosemary - Joshy
Stevie - Bryan
Allie - Emma
Brooke - Henry
Bryan - Summer
Emma - Stevie
Joshua - Brooke
Henry - Rosemary

Happy Christmas planning!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm assuming the - means "sending a gift to". So we shold send something to Clarissa. Right?

Amanda Palmer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amanda Palmer said...

That's correct! Oh and since you're reading this...can you give me some suggestions for kinds of books/authors/specific books that Brooke would like? I have no idea, and we'd like to send her something she'll enjoy!

Amanda Palmer said...

I deleted my first comment because it didn't give me the option of getting the follow-up emails...so i put my comment again and checked the box...i guess i could have just commented again or something. Annnnyway.

Anonymous said...

Let's see, what does Brooke like... She recently reread the Harry Potter series, and I believe she's read most if not all of the Sisters Grimm books... She's in 4th grade, but she's a pretty advanced reader for her age. Something about middle school level should be about right, I think.

Amanda Palmer said...

What about the Lion the Witch and Wardrobe Books? Chronicles of Narnia? Would those be the right age, or do you have them already? Thanks for the help!

Anonymous said...

You know, I never actually read those... but as far as I know they should be pretty good for her.